Thursday, September 6, 2012

GREEK COOK LOVERS!!!


This is my first post. Let me introduce myself. My name is Panos and I come from Greece and I live in the beautiful island Crete. I'm not a chef  but I know well and I love  cooking and especially greek food. From this site I will learn you how to cook the tasty and nutricius greek food. I will try to give you my recipes with the simpler and healthier way! Every week I will publish one recipe of a starter or salad,a main dish and a desert. If I have some more time maybe I publish more. That's also depends on your  interest and support. I'm open in any ideas. So don't hesitate to contact me to express any of your suggestion or concerns! LET YOUR COOKING SPIRIT FREE! ENJOY!

GREEK COOK LOVERS

1 comment:

  1. I very interested in greek cooking! Look forward for your recipes Panos!

    ReplyDelete